Wednesday 10 June 2015

Grocery list

  1. Make a list of dishes you would prepare in a day. Using online flyers, make a grocery list and estimated budget. Have a partner check before publishing your list and budget. Leave comments on five classmates’ posts.
    Generally my breakfast Oats with fruits everyday. My lunch Cabbage rice in this recipe we use Cabbage, rice, some small ingredients. my dinner chapathi everyday with different veg curries like peas, chole, palak, methi, and capsicum. So I choose what I can buy at stores.


      Walmart
      ketchup-3.33
     Tomato-  .97
     Pears   -   .97
     Watermelon-3.97
     Banana-.77
     Apple-5.97(3lb)
    Organic Orange-5.97(3lb)
  

   MARCHELEO'S
Organic red grapes-2.99
Organic red apples-4.99(3lb)


T&T Super Market

Black seddless grape-.99
Sealtest(2%)-3.88
Cabbage-1.99
Banana-.57

Food Basics

Bounty-4.99 (6 rolls)

No comments:

Post a Comment